Access your pet’s information, refill prescriptions, etc. from your iphone or Android phone!
- Access Appalachian Animal Hospital’s contact information
- Get a map to Appalachian Animal Hospital
- Communicate with us using email, photos and video
- Get your pet’s reminders of upcoming healthcare needs
- Verify your pet’s vaccinations and medications
- Request appointments and boarding reservations
- Request medications refills
- See your pet’s entire medical history
The only requirement is that you have your email address on your account with us at Appalachian Animal Hospital. Call us today or send us your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add your email to your account over the phone.
Approximately 24 hrs after we add your email, you will have availability to set your mobile app up! If we already have your email–you are ready to go now!
- Go the iphone App Store or Android Market and download the FREE app: Petwise.
- Enter your email address that we have on your file at AAH. Use the full address–ex. email@example.com
- Enter the password for your Petwise account. This password will be defaulted to your last name and zip code. (all lowercase, no spaces) If you wish to reset your password, log on to your account through our website www.aah4pets.com and change your password.
- Enter the domain name: aah4pets.com
- Click the Sync button below this information and you should be able to access your pet’s medical information.
If you want to have a picture of your pet on your file, send us your favorite jpg of your pet or pets and we will attach them your pet’s record. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can come by AAH and we will be happy to take your pet’s picture to add to his/her record.
If you have any questions or problems getting your new mobile app to work, please call us and we will be happy to help you out!
We are excited about the convenience this new mobile service offers to our clients and their pets!